What is Google Analytics?A popular tool to check and automatic analysis to your blog or website traffic, this tool is provided by Google and named it "Google Analytics". Most of the blog owner are using it to check every visitors are coming from and a number of your daily, weekly and monthly visitors come through your blog.
What is Google Analytics? It Is a freemium website or blogs analytic tool that created Google that allows to tracking and makes all report of blog traffic to the web or blog owner. The tools were launched in November 2005 after acquiring Urchin. Now the google analytics are very popular using worldwide on the internet.
However, if you have you own website or blog and you would like to add google analytics to analysis your website, please read and do as the following tip.
1.You need to go to Google Analytics Login website
2.Click on "Sign In" link which located on the top of right side then click on "Google Analytics"
3. In this section, you need to use Gmail only, fill up your Gmail address and Password. Then Click "Sign in Button". Sign in here is like a sign in Gmail but actually it is a google analytics login form.
4.To register Google Analytics and to Tracking, the code the add to your website, Click on "Sign Up" bottom.
Now please follow this below instruction to register for Google Analytics.
Then after you completed the registration, you will get the another pop-up Term of Services Agreement, just click on "I Accept" Bottom.
5.Now after you accept the service conditions for Google Analytics, you will get the Code that allows you to add to your website or blog. Now, it is time to add that code to your blog.
6. To add the Google Analytic code to your blog, please log in your Blog
7. Now go to "Template" >> "Edit HTML"
8. To place a code in a right position, you need to search for </body> by press CTRL+F or Command+F (Mac) then place this below code to the search column, then press "Enter"
9. After you found </body>, Just paste your Google Analytics Code above it then press "Save Template" to change everything you did.
As we know that Google Analytics is a very important tool to analyze our website traffic but the default or standard dashboard is limited report to us. So I have recreated another post that discusses How to Add Google Analytics Private Dashboard that is unlimited report your website/blog traffic.